Ka-Bar Tactical Spork (Spoon Fork Knife) Tool 9909
- Introducing our new 2 in one multifunction Ka-Bar Tactical Spork perfect for various occasions like camping, hunting and fishing.
- Highly recommended sturdy polymer plastic material plastic spork is durable and long lasting making it effective and long lasting.
- One of the best feature of camping spork is that it could be separated in half and becomes multifunctional. Pretty cool little setup also contains a pretty decent knife with it.
- Multitool, fairly in expensive, Food and detergent safe, perfectly designed to be an advanced compliance tool You could eat with it also helpful in self-defense.
- Overall length: 6.875-inch folding spork is made in USA, Extremely light weight.
Release Date: 23-07-2018
Details: Why Ka-Bar? KA-BAR Knives produces high quality knives for hunting, fishing, recreation, military and law enforcement. Originally a Union Cutlery Co. trademark, KA-BAR rose to prominence with the introduction of the United States Marine Corps Fighting/Utility during the Second World War. Founded in 1898, the company is based out of Olean, NY. The Tactical Spork, which is made from food and water approved Grammid, is equipped with a fork/spoon combo and has a 2.5" plastic serrated knife in the handle. The knife is accessed by pulling the spork in opposite directions from each extreme end. **Hint--avoid gripping the flat panel area in the middle of the Spork--this is actually part of its lock. The tighter you hold here, the more difficult it will be for you to pull out the knife! ** The Tactical Spork is 6.875" overall and has a blade length of 2.5". It weighs 0.1 lb. Additional Features: •Super high dense polymer plastic. •Heavily serrated. •Extremely light weight. •Pretty durable and worth every penny. •Sharp Knives .
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.0 x 0.6 inches